29 March 2012 [PDF OF MEETING MINUTES]
SUBJECT: Summary of March 28, 2012 WSDOT-Aviation Location Working Group Meeting.
1. GENERAL. The second of three planned meetings for the Location Working Group occurred Wednesday, 28MAR2012, in the Olympia Bldg 818 Conference room. Despite some confusion of the meeting date, the Group members were well represented (see attached).
2. AGENDA. The agenda for the 28 March meeting included:
• WELCOME and RE-INTRODUCTIONS
• ADMINISTRATION and AGENDA
• REVIEW of PROBLEM STATEMENT and PURPOSE
• MESSAGE from WSDOT-AVIATION DIRECTOR: Tristan Atkins
• MESSAGE from FORMER WSDOT-AVIATION DIRECTOR: John Sibold
• PROCESS CHECK: Quantitative verses Qualitative Problem Solving Model
– Mission of WSDOT-Aviation
– Evaluate Possible Locations
• Discuss Choices
– MITIGATION of Disadvantages
• WRAP-UP and REVIEW
• Any outstanding issues/questions?
• NEXT TIME: 20 APRIL 2012 – Arlington WSDOT-Aviation HQ
7 March 2012 [PDF OF MEETING MINUTES]
SUBJECT: Summary of March 1, 2012 WSDOT-Aviation Location Working Group Meeting.
1. GENERAL. The first of three planned meetings for the Location Working Group (the Group) occurred on a snowy Thursday, 1 March, in Arlington at the WSDOT-Aviation Division HQ building. Members of the Group were invited by the Aviation Division Director, Tristan Atkins, and represent subject matter experts (SMEs) from the division’s staff, customer and stakeholder base.
2. MEMBERSHIP. The attached document and digital file has a listing of the members to date. Those present at the meeting have a phone number included. Those absent, but who have expressed interest in attending future meetings, are included but without phone numbers. AGENDA. The agenda for the 1 March, 2012 meeting included: Introductions and Aviation Interest Role of the Working Group Overview of WSDOT Aviation Defining the Problem Working Lunch Missing Anything? – information/survey Next Steps